Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Week #6












































This is currently week #6 on the road. In a sense it feels like we have been on the road for quite some time but then it seems as if the days just fly by! We have been to TN, KY, GA, MS and now TX! I do have to say that I don't mind the great weather we are having here :) I talked to my dad the other day and he said they had snow flurries back home already!

Our team usually does what is called a "Thirst Conference". Our schedule usually look like this: Arrive to the church on Friday afternoon; unload all of our equipment (i.e. children's club props, worship team instruments, etc.) out of the semi-truck; start setting up at the church; go to dinner as a team; meet host families and go home with them. Saturday we come in at 10:00 a.m. and finish setting everything up and do sound check and have a little rehearsal. Sundays are typically the long days :) We do two services Sunday morning and then another one at night. Then during the week (Mon-wed), we are at the church at 9:30 until after the services in the evening. We have our days filled with team chapels, work time, rehearsals, free time and team meetings. The days actually go by really fast!

I am so privileged to be a daughter of the Lord and have the opportunity to serve him with Life Action this year. I thank those of you who have been my prayer warriors. It is definitely the sustaining power to keep me going. I am constantly crying out for His grace that I so desperately need everyday. Thanks too for those of you who are providing financially for me to be out here on the road. God is so faithful in providing my every need. Thanks for letting Him use you to be a blessing :)

His Servant,
Sarah

No comments: